Nireas International Water Research Center (Nireas-IWRC) of the University of Cyprus is proud to announce the XENOWAC II conference, a decade after the first XENOWAC conference (XENOWAC I) took place in Cyprus in March 2009. The Conference embraces the work performed in the framework of NEREUS COST Action ES1403 and H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015/675530 ANSWER, both coordinated by Nireas-IWRC. Join us and be part of this leading event for presenting and discussing the latest concepts and developments in the field of contaminants of emerging concern and urban wastewater reuse. We will try to answer various quite challenging questions including the following:
- A new perspective on wastewater contaminants – Is it about time to look for THE contaminant?
- The deeper we look . . . the more numerous the risks are?
- Wastewater once . . . wastewater forever?
- Monitoring big or monitoring smart?
- How can we create a Blue Circle Society?